Monday 5 May 2014

Dragon Boats

01/05/14

Unfortunately I couldn't attend Brownies this week as we had an unexpected open evening at school (last one I ever have to go to though!), but here is what I have been told by Brown Owl.

This week they made dragon boats. I believe it was another part of the Big Brownie Birthday badge. From what I have been told, they got really into making their boats in small groups - so much so that they ran out of time to race them and Brown Owl had to take them home and store them for next week! They were making them in small groups and were given full use of all the spare craft items, including glitter, foam and coloured paper. They made more of a mess this week than they did last week with the cereals! Apparently though, they were very good when Brown Owl asked them to tidy up and the hall was spotless when they were finished.

In other news, I have applied for the Team Digital panel I mentioned a few weeks ago. Fingers crossed all goes well and I get onto it! I'll keep you updated anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment